Monday, June 14, 2010

Literary Reflection

Jay Gatsby as my best friend, and college event planner. During college I would need some release and to party, to have the full college experience that I've seen at movies and television. Jay would be my roommate, and when he's done with his classes he goes to the official board of parties to plan the various events the will occur in college.

Jay would supply all the alcohol to our parties. Not only will be my best friend he will also be my wing-man. Since Jay is excellent in stretching the truth, he'll help me lure girls to my heart. Jay is also well connected in the business world, I want to study to become a Doctor in college. Surely Jay Gatsby will invite people of high power in the business world, and me being his best friend, he hook me up with a person that'll help me set up my own medical office.

If I ever become unmotivated to go to my classes or decide to give up in my hopes and dreams, Jay's self motivation is definitely inspiring and his goals are clear and he sprints right toward him.

No comments:

Post a Comment