Sunday, January 10, 2010

Internship #2

What have you actively done to start off on the right note?

What I've done actively around my work site is constantly keeping myself busy with task I need to accomplish everyday. Me and my partner work rigorously and we communicate we each other to get our most creative ideas out.


What have you actively done to create interesting opportunities for yourself?
Communicating with others around my work site makes me feel more involved in my internship, and talking with the students makes me aware of out I'm working with.

What have you actively done to advance the interests of your mentor and/or site?

I've sent my mentor my digital portfolio and my blog. My mentor thought that it was awesome that I had access to all of these, and had me present both of them to his classes.

What can you do in the immediate future to improve yourself and your experience in the above areas?

What I can do in the immediate future to improve myself is to get more sleep at night. During midday I get really tired and groggy a few hours after I eat my lunch. It is important that I be alert and prepared the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment