Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Internship #8

hoice A: What characteristics and qualities do you see in the people at your internship that you'd like to develop in yourself? Some of these qualities and characteristics could be creativity, empathy, risk-taking, ambitiousness, honesty, fairness, and so on. There are so many qualities and characteristics that people could have, so look around and think of a few good ones that you see in the people you work with.

or....

Choice B: What new appreciations (for who? of what?) have you gained through internship that you did not have before? How did you develop these appreciations?

I have a new appreciation for teachers, contractors, and engineers. Doing the mathematics on graph paper and doing various calculations before doing any other work. Doing math was probably the last thing I'll expect in my internship. But maybe at first I was intimidated by that obstacle and my mind went blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment