Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Internship #4

What academic skills could you use on the job?
Professionalism skills that our teacher gave us a workshop on. It was really helpful for them toWhat forms of collaboration could you use in a project?
Me and my partner Eliseo will be collaborating in our project together.

1/12/2010

So today my partner Eliseo wasn't here, so I didn't have that extra hand I needed to lift bookshelves, which was on today's to-do list. The heavy bookshelves posed as a giant obstacle for me since the bookshelves were bigger than me. Since the bookshelves were really heavy I had to remove the bookshelves first wiggle the bookshelves around to the desired spot and put back the books. I had to do this is about 8 bookshelves and it was really tedious.

1 comment:

  1. Charlie's making us comment on your blogs during advisory, i'm bored. Bookshelves?

    ReplyDelete